Dyson introduce their innovative new vacuum cleaner, the Cinetic Big Ball designed to revolutionise vacuum cleaner technology, capturing the microscopic dust that clogs all other vacuums. Big Ball vacuums are signature to Dyson, allowing the machine to ride effortlessly on a ball so there are no awkward movements when cleaning around your furniture, and this model has an even faster airflow rate for a more powerful clean.
Dyson Cinetic science generates a powerful force, sucking even the tiniest particles such as pollen and mold from the air and into the removable bin provided. This hygienic emptying bin couldn’t be easier to use – just press the button and the dust and dirt will simply drop out into your waste, avoiding the need for filters which become clogged and require constant cleaning.
Oscillating 350 times every second, dust build up is prevented and the airflow is left to run free without becoming blocked. You can use your Dyson across all floor types as an active base plate automatically adjusts the cleaner head to seal suction across carpets, wood and tiles.
Dyson Cinetic Big Ball vacuums don’t use bags and have no filters to maintain, so there aren’t any extra costs. You can also feel reassured by the Dyson 5 year guarantee, along with theirlifetime support of parts and labour.
- Dyson’s most advanced cleaner head technology – engineered for increased dirt pick-up across all floors
- The latest Big Ball technology – turns on the spot
- Captures allergens, expels cleaner air
- Quick and hygienic bin emptying
- Tangle-free turbine tool – the only turbine tool that doesn’t tangle
- On-board combination and stair tool
- No extra costs – no replacement bags or filters to buy
- 2.18 litre capacity
- Variable power
- 10.8m cable length