The Dyson DC50i is an upright vacuum cleaner designed for every floor type. It weighs just 5.4kg but has the performance of a full-size upright vacuum cleaner. The technology inside has not simply been ‘shrunk’, but concentrated – every angle and dimension re-engineered for the ultimate cleaning power and performance.
Four key cleaner head technologies combine to give DC50i Dyson’s most advanced cleaner head technology yet. It has been engineered for increased dirt pick-upacross all floors. The cleaner head adjusts automatically to different floor types, and the brush bar contains carbon fibre filaments for removing fine dust from hard floors.
Like all Dyson vacuums, the DC50i has no bag, so there’s no loss of suction. Instead, patented cyclone technology spins dust and dirt from the air. With 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones, the DC50i has 19 cyclones that work in parallel across two tiers to generate high centrifugal forces. Microscopic particles as small as 0.5 microns are captured from the airflow.
With Dyson’s latest Ball™ technology, even more of the vacuum’s key components are located inside the ball itself. This reduces clutter on the outside of the machine, streamlining its profile. DC50i turns on the spot, steering easily around furniture and into difficult places.
For tough tasks, DC50i also comes with a Stubborn dirt brush, a Flexi crevice tool and Dyzolv™ spot cleaner.
- Dyson’s most advanced cleaner head technology – engineered for increased dirt pick-up across all floors.
- Ultra-light and durable – weighs just 5.4kg.
- 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones – Dyson cyclones capture more dirt than any other.
- The latest Ball™ technology – turns on the spot.
- Instant release wand – for cleaning awkward areas.
- Captures allergens, expels cleaner air.
- Quick and hygienic bin emptying.
- Also comes with a Stubborn dirt brush, Flexi crevice tool, and Dyzolv™ spot cleaner,on-board combination and stair tool.
- No replacement bags or filters to buy.
DC50i comes with a free 5 year parts and labour guarantee.